SMOKED PORK CHOPS
There are pork chops and then there are smoked pork chops. The rub has just the right amount of sweetness and saltiness that complements the smoky flavor perfectly. Oak is my wood of choice for these but feel free to substitute any hard wood chips.
Provided by Soup Loving Nicole
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 6 bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- Preheat the smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Add wood chips according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine salt, brown sugar, pepper, paprika, ground mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano in a small bowl. Stir until evenly combined. Sprinkle over both sides of each pork chop.
- Place pork chops directly on the smoker grate. Smoke for 2 hours 30 minutes. Remove chops from the smoker and let rest for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192.9 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 65.2 mg, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 536.9 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
SMOKED PORK CHOP
Found this one online and everybody thought it was great . I wanna remember where to find it , so there it is .
Provided by Chef Lisonh
Yield 4 chops, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 4 smoked pork chops
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Brown chops on both sides. Stir in sugar, mustard, vinegar and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil, reduce heat cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until chops are well covered and hot.4.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS WITH PINEAPPLE
If you can't find smoked pork chops just use the bone-in porkchops. These are great served with mashed potatoes or white rice. Seems like a lot of work, from stove top to oven, but they're great.
Provided by Kitty Kat Cook
Yield 3-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 6 smoked pork chops or 6 pork chops
- 6 pineapple slices, with juice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 -2 large garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized skillet over low-medium heat, melt the 4 tablespoons of butter, add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Add the sweet onions, stir. Cook the onions until tender; stirring often, don't let them brown. Add the pineapples with their juice and arrange in a single layer. Reduce heat to low and allow them to caramelize, 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large skillet add 1 1/2-2 cups of water and bring to a boil, place pork chops in the boiling water and cook until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes Remove from the water.
- In a separate large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, add the mustard and stir into the butter. Sprinkle both sides of each chop with pepper and salt and add to the skillet with the garlic and mustard. Cook on each side for 5-7 minutes. Don't move them while cooking. Remove from heat. Allow them to rest in skillet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer pork chops to a large ungreased glass baking dish, arrange the porkchops in a single layer. Put one pineapple slice on top of each chop and spoon the onions from the pan over them. Bake for 15-20 mins or until done (depending on the thickness of you porkchops) Enjoy!
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook smoked pork chops?This smoked pork chop recipe produces some of the most tender and delicious pork chops I've ever had. Combine the apple juice, acv, salt, sugar, and bbq rub in a ziplock bag. Add the pork chops to the brine, and then place in the refrigerator for at least an hour, and up to two hours.
How to cook smoked bone-in pork chops on a charcoal grill?Here is a simple recipe on how to cook smoked bone-in or boneless chops on the grill: Preheat charcoal grill to medium-high heat. Add vegetable oil to the plates. Season the pork to your liking using kosher salt, pepper, brown sugar, or anything else.
What seasoning do you put on Pork Chops before smoking?Seasoning Your Smoked Chops Season with a base coat of The BBQ Rub (or your BBQ rub). On top of that I sprinkle on a little Montreal Steak Seasoning. Place the bone-in pork chops on the smoker and keep an eye on the internal temperature.
How to cook pork chops in a pellet grill?Instructions 1 Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees F. ... 2 Drizzle olive oil on all sides of the pork chops. 3 Evenly season pork chops on all sides with my sweet rub. ... 4 Place the chops on the smoker, close the lid, and cook until the internal temperature of the chops reads 145 degrees F. ... 5 Remove the chops from the smoker. ...
Ginger-laced, heart-shaped sugar cookies offer a sweetly spicy crunch.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Made with high-fat, cultured butter, these melt-in-your-mouth almond cookies are like the most tender shortbread you've ever eaten. A simple confectioners'...
Provided by Melissa Clark
Remember old-fashioned chewy ginger cookies? These get an extra spicy hit from crystallized ginger.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Make our multifunctional ginger and honey loaf cake. Enjoy with yogurt and stewed fruit for a festive brunch, or try as a teatime treat slathered with...
Provided by Barney Desmazery
A deliciously moist never-fail loaf. I bake this loaf before bed and leave it in the cooling oven overnight. NO hard crusts!
Provided by Mandy
Make and share this Gingerbread Cranberry Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ellie3763
The simplest of vinaigrettes, this recipe requires simply four ingredients, two of which are salt and pepper. It's a perfect dressing to throw on a simple...
Provided by Pierre Franey
This sauce - a dark, star anise-spiced caramel intermingled with rice wine, soy sauce, ginger and scallions - builds sweet, acidic and umami notes as it...
Provided by Yewande Komolafe
I love tofu...I like how it picks up the flavor of whatever sauce it's coated with. I especially liked this recipe where the tofu is browned a bit before...
Provided by Hey Jude
Provided by LawyerMom
This chicken is absolutely delicious. The kids cleaned their plates which is very rare and my husband raved about it. Of course check each spice and the...
Provided by Dannygirl
Yummy Goa chicken specialty...relished by all alike! Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve hot with boiled rice or bread.
Provided by dVOKDAqueen
Make and share this Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
Provided by kelly in TO
This Pancake Day try a new take on banoffee pie. Sticky dulce de leche and sweet bananas make an irresistible topping for fluffy pancakes
Provided by Esther Clark
This base of this recipe is called Puyallup Fair Scones (Recipe #183806)...I of course had to mess with a good thing and here's the recipe I came up with....
Provided by Mrs Goodall
Make a quick, hearty weeknight supper with this all-in-one chicken curry bake. Serve with naans and finely chopped red onion
Provided by Esther Clark
Top banana crisp with whipped cream for a tempting baked dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
From the KC Star (local newspaper) n adapted from Southern Living...it looks so DARN and HEALTHY that I wish I could eat some right now! :P
Provided by Vanessa
People also searched
More about "recipes for smoked pork chops food"
SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4/5 (5)Total Time 1 hrCategory PorkCalories 409 per serving
GRILLED SMOKED PORK CHOPS WITH SWEET AND SOUR GLAZE …
5/5 (52)Difficulty EasyCategory Main-DishSteps 3
- In a plastic resealable bag, big enough to fit the chops, mix together the sugar, honey, oil, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Add the pork chops and let marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the marinade. Lightly brush the grill with oil. Put the chops on the grill and cook until grill marks form, about 2 minutes. Rotate the chops 90 degrees, and grill for 2 minutes more, to create diamond grill marks. Flip and cook another 2 minutes. Remove from grill to a serving platter and serve.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS – THE SECRET TO DELICIOUS MEAL
5/5 (3)Category Main CourseServings 1Calories 140 per serving
- In a large container or bowl, combine the water salt, sugar, peppercorns, garlic, allspice, and bay leaves. Stir well to dissolve the salt and sugar.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS WITH PEACH BOURBON BBQ SAUCE …
4/5 (8)Author Adam GertlerCuisine AmericanCategory Main-Dish
- Once the brine has cooled completely, add the chops and allow to soak for at least 6 but no more than 12 hours. Remove chops from brine just before smoking.
- Keep grill temperature at approximately 200 to 250 degrees F or pork will overcook. Smoke chops until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F. After desired internal temperature is reached, brush chops lightly with oil and grill over hot coals for 1 1/2 minutes; rotate 1/4 turn clockwise and grill 1 minute more to create attractive grill marks. Flip chop and repeat grilling method; the prettier side is the top.
- Chops should ultimately reach an internal temperature of 150 to 160 degrees F. If necessary, place chops in 375 degree F oven after grilling to finish cooking. For an extra fancy presentation, pull the pork off the bone, slice into 1/4-inch strips and fan out on the plate.
SMOKED PORK CHOP HASH RECIPE - FOOD NETWORK
Servings 4Difficulty EasyAuthor Food Network KitchenSteps 2
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy-bottomed skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the bell pepper and zucchini; cook, stirring, until just tender, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add the pork to the skillet and sprinkle with the chili powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is heated through, about 2 minutes. Increase the heat to medium high and cook until the pork and vegetables are golden brown, 2 to 3 more minutes. Add the kale, cherry peppers and brine; toss until the kale is wilted, about 1 minute. Stir in the basil and season with salt. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese curds.
QUICK-AND-EASY SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE …
3.9/5 (106)Total Time 12 minsCategory Dinner, EntreeCalories 410 per serving
SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - HOWTOBBBQRIGHT
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
SMOKED PORK RECIPES FOR SHOULDERS, CHOPS AND LOINS
OMA'S SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE ~ KASSELER
SPICY SMOKED PORK CHOPS WITH MAC 'N CHEESE - MY FOOD AND ...
Servings 6Total Time 45 minsCategory HomeCalories 670 per serving
- Prepare Dinners as directed on package. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Blend canned tomatoes and jalapeno in blender until smooth. Spoon green and black beans over Dinner in baking dish. Top with chops. Pour tomato mixture over chops; top with cheddar. Cover. Bake 30 min. or until heated through, uncovering the last 5 min.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS - MY NOURISHED HOME
4.7/5 (21)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 430 per serving
- Brush room temperature pork chops with olive oil and pat oiled chops with Pork Chop Spice Rub.
- Place chops in preheated smoker and close the lid. Check the temperature of the chops every 30 minutes until they reach the desired internal temperature. These chops took around 2 hours to smoke. But the thickness will determine the cooking time. We like to use a digital thermometer to evaluate internal temperature while they smoke so they are neither over or under cooked when we pull them off the smoker.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - HOW TO SMOKE PORK CHOPS | HANK …
5/5 (13)Total Time 4 hrs 10 minsCategory Cured MeatCalories 241 per serving
- Weigh your pork chops in grams. Yes, you need a scale for this recipe because I have no idea how heavy or thick or large your chops are. Once you have your weight, measure out 1.25% of that weight in grams of sea salt, or kosher salt. Now measure out 0.25% - that's one-quarter of one percent - in curing salt if using. If you are not using curing salt, sub in more regular salt.
- Mix the salts and the sugar, if using, together and massage that into the pork. Ideally, you then vacuum seal the pork. If you don't have a vacuum sealer, put the pork chops in heavy freezer bags. Set them in the fridge to cure. You will need to cure these chops for a minimum of 2 days, and for chops as thick as mine, up to a week. Don't worry, this method of salting them prevents the pork from every getting too salty. You can leave the chops in there for 10 days if you wanted.
- When you are ready, get the smoker going. Any wood you like works, but I prefer apple or cherry. Rinse the pork chops in cold water and pat dry. You want them still damp.
- Smoke at 200F for at least 4 hours. You want them to be fully cooked inside, about 150F to 160F. Serve hot or cold.
HOW TO MAKE SMOKED PORK CHOPS - SMOKED MEAT SUNDAY
4.5/5 (48)Category PorkCuisine BarbecueTotal Time 3 hrs 30 mins
- Add the pork chops to the brine, and then place in the refrigerator for at least an hour, and up to two hours.
- Remove the pork chops from the brine and pat dry with a paper towel. Season each side of the pork chops with the same rub you used in the brine, and then place the pork chops in your smoker.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS WITH APPLES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory PorkCalories 72 per serving
- In skillet over high heat, heat chops, cider, syrup, and vinegar till boiling. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 15 minutes, turning chops once.
- Meanwhile, cut apples into wedges. Remove pork chops to platter. Add apple wedges to liquid in skillet. Heat to boiling and cook until apples are fork-tender and liquid is thick and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS (WHOLE30, PALEO, GF) | HOT PAN KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 194 per serving
- Select a container that will fit the pork and brine mixture but not be too big. Measure out the apple juice and water with a measuring cup and pour both into the container. Measure out the salt with a measuring cup and pour it into the juice mixture.
- Stir the salt into the juice mixture with a whisk until it is completely dissolved (1 to 2 minutes), then put the pork in. Make sure the pork chops are covered by the brine. Cover the container (with a lid if you have one, or plastic wrap) and put it in the fridge for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Remove the container from the fridge and dump out the brine mixture. Place the pork on a cutting board and remove any excess liquid with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Now is the time to get your wood pellet grill or smoker going (we use our Traeger for this recipe). Make sure there are pellets or wood in it and set it to 225 degrees F.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS - 100K-RECIPES
Category Main CourseEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Rinse the pork chops under running water. Cut the lemon into two equal parts and rub all the chops with lemon juice. Let them stand for about 5 minutes and rinse again. Dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Prepare the brine, in a bowl add the water, dilute the salt and sugar beating with a spoon. Then, in a mortar, crush the peppercorns with the cumin seeds. Add the bay leaves and rosemary. Finally, dip the chops in this preparation. Store the covered container in the refrigerator for a smallest of two hours. If possible, let them marinate overnight.
- Remove the chops from the refrigerator, drain the marinade liquid and discard it. Dry the chops with a towel. Drying the chops before smoking, makes the smoking process much faster.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt, pepper and paprika. Rub them on both sides. The paprika gives a beautiful coloring to the chops, particularly when they smoke. Then varnish the chops with abundant barbecue sauce on both sides.
HOW TO COOK SMOKED PORK CHOPS? [THREE DIFFERENT …
5/5 (2)Published 2021-11-15
- Grilling Smoked Pork Chops. In addition to preserving the rich taste of smoked pork chops, grilling also delivers the visual appeal of adding grill marks to smoked pork chops.
- Cooking Smoked Pork Chops in Oven. Cooking your smoked pork chop in an oven is arguably the easiest method. Plus, it is largely a hand-free method. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cooking Pork Chop on Stovetop. This is another common and easy way to cook smoked pork chops. If an oven is not readily available or if you live in city areas with minimal or no exterior space for grilling, you can cook your delectable smoked pork chop on your stovetop.
SMOKED CENTER-CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
Servings 8Total Time 2 hrs 20 minsCategory Pork Chop
- Pour 1 quart water into a stockpot and add the kosher salt, honey, peppercorns and allspice berries. Heat the stockpot on high heat and stir together until dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. Place the rack of pork in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and add the brine, then fill with enough water to fully submerge the pork, about 1 gallon. Seal the bag and put it in the fridge overnight, up to 12 hours.
- Remove the pork from the brine and pat dry. Place on a wire rack on a baking sheet to air dry for 10 minutes; as it dries, combine the rub ingredients. Spread the rub all over the pork, then let sit for another 20 minutes while prepping the grill.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - EASY & DELICIOUS - GRILL MASTER ...
5/5 (1)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanCalories 140 per serving
SMOKED PORK RIB CHOPS - PHOTOS & FOOD
4/5 (2)Category Main, Main CourseCuisine American, Canadian, North AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins
- In a small bowl, mix all the spices together. Note, you may need to press down the brown sugar with the back of a spoon to remove lumps.
- Coat the pork rib chops with the spice mixture. Make sure to be generous with the spices on the top, bottom and sides of the chops.
- Start up the smoker according to your manufacturer's instructions and raise the temperature to around 225 ºF.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 35 minsCategory Dinner RecipesCalories 378 per serving
- Drizzle olive oil over the pork chops and brush until they are evenly coated. Sprinkle with spice mixture, and rub until well coated.
- Place the pork chops on the smoker and cook for 60-90 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 145º F.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrsServings 6
- Stir together salt, dark brown sugar, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, and paprika in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly all over pork chops; place pork in a pan, and chill, uncovered, at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Remove pork chops from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare charcoal fire in smoker according to manufacturer’s instructions. Place wood chips on coals. Maintain internal temperature at 275°F for 15 to 20 minutes. Smoke pork chops, maintaining temperature inside smoker at 275°F, until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 140°F, about 1 hour to 1 hour, 20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS – COOKINPELLETS.COM
Cuisine MeatCategory Entree
APPLE SMOKED PORK CHOPS | COUPLE IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Total Time 12 hrs 2 minsCategory EntreesCalories 231 per serving
EASY SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
Cuisine AmericanCategory BBQServings 4
HICKORY SMOKED PORK CHOPS | MEAT THERMOMETER | HYGROMETER ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
PERFECT SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (2)Total Time 8 hrs 40 minsCategory PorkPublished 2012-01-08
SMOKED PORK CHOPS - THEONLINEGRILL.COM
5/5 (1)Category Main CourseCuisine American, BBQTotal Time 7 hrs 35 mins
SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - TENDER, JUICY PORK ON THE …
Reviews 1Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Low Carb MainCalories 348 per serving
TRAEGER PORK CHOPS | TRAEGER SMOKED PORK CHOPS - FATTY ...
5/5 (72)Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
SMOKED AND GRILLED PORK CHOP RECIPE
4.5/5 (94)Category Dinner, Lunch, Main CourseCuisine American
PAT'S SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | THE NEELYS | FOOD NETWORK
5/5 (20)Difficulty EasyCategory Main-DishSteps 4
SMOKED PORK RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
ALREADY SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
THE BEST SMOKED PORK CHOPS!! | HOW TO - YOUTUBE
PREPARING ALREADY SMOKED PORK CHOPS - ALL INFORMATION ...
MEAT CHURCH SMOKED PORK CHOPS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
10 BEST BAKED SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORK CHOPS AND APPLES IN AIR FRYER - THERESCIPES.INFO
SMOKED PORK CHOPS IN AIR FRYER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SMOKED CENTER CUT PORK CHOP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
RECIPES | PITBOSS GRILLS
HOW TO COOK SMOKED PORK CHOPS RECIPES - MONTALVOSPIRITS
SMOKED PORK CHOPS STUFFED WITH GOUDA AND BACON - LEARN TO ...
THE BEST TRAEGER SMOKED PORK CHOPS | FOODTALK
HOW TO COOK SMOKED PORK CHOPS? - BUTTERYPAN