MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE WITH PEPPERS AND OLIVES
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed saffron threads
- 4 6-ounce white fish fillets (such as halibut or orange roughy)
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 24 brine-cured olives (such as Kalamata)
- Additional Chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Mix first 7 ingredients in medium bowl. Add fish and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning fish occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange carrot slices over bottom of 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Layer half of tomatoes, half of onion and half of lemon over. Season with half of salt and pepper.
- Drain marinade from fish; reserve marinade. Arrange fish atop lemon slices. Top fish with remaining tomato, onion and lemon slices. Season with remaining salt and pepper. Top decoratively with red pepper strips and olives. Pour reserved marinade over. Cover dish with foil. Bake 40 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F. and bake until fish flakes easily and vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes. Garnish with additionally parsley.
Ginger-laced, heart-shaped sugar cookies offer a sweetly spicy crunch.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Made with high-fat, cultured butter, these melt-in-your-mouth almond cookies are like the most tender shortbread you've ever eaten. A simple confectioners'...
Provided by Melissa Clark
Remember old-fashioned chewy ginger cookies? These get an extra spicy hit from crystallized ginger.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Make our multifunctional ginger and honey loaf cake. Enjoy with yogurt and stewed fruit for a festive brunch, or try as a teatime treat slathered with...
Provided by Barney Desmazery
A deliciously moist never-fail loaf. I bake this loaf before bed and leave it in the cooling oven overnight. NO hard crusts!
Provided by Mandy
Make and share this Gingerbread Cranberry Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ellie3763
The simplest of vinaigrettes, this recipe requires simply four ingredients, two of which are salt and pepper. It's a perfect dressing to throw on a simple...
Provided by Pierre Franey
This sauce - a dark, star anise-spiced caramel intermingled with rice wine, soy sauce, ginger and scallions - builds sweet, acidic and umami notes as it...
Provided by Yewande Komolafe
I love tofu...I like how it picks up the flavor of whatever sauce it's coated with. I especially liked this recipe where the tofu is browned a bit before...
Provided by Hey Jude
Provided by LawyerMom
This chicken is absolutely delicious. The kids cleaned their plates which is very rare and my husband raved about it. Of course check each spice and the...
Provided by Dannygirl
Yummy Goa chicken specialty...relished by all alike! Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve hot with boiled rice or bread.
Provided by dVOKDAqueen
Make and share this Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
Provided by kelly in TO
This Pancake Day try a new take on banoffee pie. Sticky dulce de leche and sweet bananas make an irresistible topping for fluffy pancakes
Provided by Esther Clark
This base of this recipe is called Puyallup Fair Scones (Recipe #183806)...I of course had to mess with a good thing and here's the recipe I came up with....
Provided by Mrs Goodall
Make a quick, hearty weeknight supper with this all-in-one chicken curry bake. Serve with naans and finely chopped red onion
Provided by Esther Clark
Top banana crisp with whipped cream for a tempting baked dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
From the KC Star (local newspaper) n adapted from Southern Living...it looks so DARN and HEALTHY that I wish I could eat some right now! :P
Provided by Vanessa
People also searched
More about "moroccan fish tagine with peppers and olives food"
MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE - DELICIOUSLY MEDITERRANEAN
4.4/5 (41)Total Time 30 minsCategory FishCalories 383 per serving
CLASSIC MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE WITH CHERMOULA AND …
FISH TAGINE WITH OLIVES (MOROCCAN STEW) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory StewCalories 285 per serving
- Peel the potatoes & cut them into strips, about the size of a large french fry. Put them into a bowl & rinse. Then sprinkle paprika over the potatoes, turning them several times to make sure they are all covered.
- Place the tomato sauce, olive oil, water, tomato, onions, & spices in a medium or large tagine. Stir to mix all the ingredients, then lay the potatoes on top of the sauce. Cover & cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, mix the ingredients of the charmoula in a small bowl. Place the fillets into a shallow bowl or dish, pour half the mixture over top of the fish & let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Boil the olives in a small sauce pan of water for 5 minutes to remove their bitterness. Once done, drain the water & stir the rest of the charmoula in with the olives, set aside to be used later.
FISH TAGINE WITH OLIVES (MOROCCAN STEW) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE - ALLRECIPES
ASTRAY RECIPES: MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE WITH PEPPERS AND OLIVES
TOP 43 MOROCCAN RECIPES TAGINE
TOP 48 MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE WITH PEPPERS AND OLIVES
MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE WITH PEPPERS AND OLIVES RECIPES
MOROCCAN FISH RECIPE: TRADITIONAL AFRICAN TAGINE
MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE WITH PEPPERS AND OLIVES - BIGOVEN.COM
MOROCCAN BAKED FISH WITH POTATOES PEPPERS AND OLIVES FOOD
FISH TAGINE WITH OLIVES MOROCCAN STEW FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
TOP 46 MOROCCAN RECIPES TAGINE - ISTIMEWA.DIXIESEWING.COM
17 MOROCCAN TAGINE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE - INSANELY GOOD
MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE PEPPERS OLIVES - COOKEATSHARE
THE 30 BEST MOROCCAN RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE (MQUALLI) - THE360REPORT
TOP 47 MOROCCAN TAGINE RECIPES - ISTIMEWA.DIXIESEWING.COM
MOROCCAN FISH TAGINE WITH TOMATOES, OLIVES, AND …